- What is your general policy on return and refunds? Our coffee is roasted fresh to order. If you are not happy within 7 days after receipt of your coffee, please contact us, return it, and we will refund the remainder of your purchase.
- How long does a customer have to cancel an order? Customers must cancel their order before shipment.
- How long does a customer have to request a refund? Our coffee is roasted fresh to order. If you are not happy within 7 days after receipt of your coffee, contact us, return it, and we will refund the remainder of your purchase.
- Are shipping and packaging costs included on refunded items? Shipping and packaging costs are not included on refunded items.
- Are delivery charges on returned purchases covered by customer? Yes
- If goods are damaged, defective, or incorrect how will refunds, shipping, and exchanges be handled? If product is damaged in shipping, customer would need to make a claim with the carrier. Problems associated with Durango Coffee Company will be replaced or refunded.
- How are product returns handled that exceed the cancellation/refund period? The remainder of the merchandise has to be returned at customers expense and refund will be made for remainder of product.
- What is your policy on all returned good? It depends on the situation. If you are unhappy, please call 970 385 0276.
- How does a customer go about requesting a return or refund? Customers will need to call 970 385-0276.